Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March/April 2011

Since this upcoming week is my birthday, as my gift to you I am offering a FREE PHOTO SESSION for the next two weeks.  From April 1-18 anyone who would like a photo session will get a FREE photo session and a FREE 5 by 7 Photo of your choice as well as a CD. 

Over the weekend I have helped spread more of the word for me doing photography.  I am looking forward to learning how to mat photographs in my photography class as well as getting more of the word about me doing the photography.

I sent my website to close friends, and I was thrilled to find out that one of my friend's is interested in a solo session.  I am very excited!  Once the weather stays nice, we are planning to do a photo shoot somewhere around the area.  We would like to do a session when it's beautiful outside and no snow.I know of a few local parks and things to go, as well as I'm sure she does also.  I have a few ideas for her, and we look forward to getting some awesome photos! 
 
I did have a trail engagment session last week.  I found a few new options to do for a wedding/engagment session as far as props go.  Pictures coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment