Saturday, May 21, 2011

Free 8 by 10 with ANY Photo session!

Hello Everyone,

It's been awhile since I have written, and I promise more pictures are coming....it has been a crazy two weeks and I have not had the time to upload!  They will be coming soon....hopefully within the next week.  In the meantime, DLWM Photography has landed on Facebook!  Simply click 'like' and get photography tips and updates all the time!

With the new kickoff to Facebook, I now have a deal available for a week.  From May 21st till May 28th anyone who schedules a photo session will get a FREE 8 by 10 Photo!

How do I claim the deal??

Simply go to Facebook and click 'claim deal'.  From there you must print it off and schedule your photo session.   Your photo session does not have to take place within the week, but it will be good anytime you desire to call and schedule your photo shoot! 

Good luck, and I hope to capture memories of your life!  E-mail me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment