Tuesday, May 17, 2011

NOW ON FACEBOOK!!!!

I now have some exciting news......
 
DLWM Photography has now launched on Facebook!

All you need to do is go to your search bar on 'Facebook' and type in 'DLWM Photography' and click 'Like'!  Find tips to help your photo session, view pictures I have taken, as well as information about how to contact me and help me help you capture some memories

Check in on my new Facebook page at any time from Saturday May 21st till May 28th and get a coupon for a free photo session and CD!

As the last few weeks have gone, I finished off my 'Composition of Photography' class.  In class we went to a local park and got many, many pictures, as well as got much needed exercise. I have some updated pictures to post (recently I have had trouble posting them). 

I hope to update my site by next week with some new photos!

To schedule a session, simply contact me by e-mail (after e-mail I will give you my phone number) and we will set something up.  I am VERY flexible, and between my experience and latest reads there are ways to always ensure a good photo!!!

Lets capture some memories!

E-mail:  DLWMPhotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment