Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fall Foilage--fall photos!

The last few months at DLWM Photography has been very busy.  Last month I accomplished another photo shoot (photos coming soon!), as well as got another lens for my camera and worked on some landscape photos.  It has been quite busy...

With fall and the holiday's on the way I'm hoping to get another photo shoot in before winter sets in.  There are so many opportunities to get some fall foliage photos, as well as get some great family photos with a wonderful background. I've experienced in couple and children, I'm hoping to expand my photo skills and get some engagement and maternity, as well as hopefully finally be scheduled for a wedding ceremony. 

I have constantly been reading and studying poses, as well as learning how to do some awesome photos.  Quite surprisingly, I've done a lot of photographs during the mid-day sun and as opposed to what you might read, I've successfully done some photos that came out beautifully!  I've learned to find my ways around it, and use the sun towards my advantage.  What more can I say?  the more practice I get the better the photos turn out. 

I hope that you will welcome me to take some pictures for you.  I take them at a fair price, and you get a CD to take wherever you want to get developed. 

DLWMPhotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment