Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Summer Fun Photo Shoot!

At the end of Summer, a close friend asked me to take some pictures of her daughters.  The first time we planned a photo shoot it rained, so because of the location we scheduled a 'rain date'.  Had it been over the holiday season we would have chosen to take the pictures inside, but because of the season we chose to set a rain date due to wanting to be outside.

I was able to accomplish pictures of both girls by themselves, and then I did a few photos of them together.  I did a mix of some black and white and some colorful photos, as well as mix in a few props for each girl.


The first picture is the oldest daughter, our lovely Sierra.  I LOVED the patterns and how well they blended.  Because of the mid-day sun, as usual, a good prop is an umbrella.  

A close up of Sierra


I loved the picture as well.  Sierra came right down to eye level to tell me a story w hen I snapped her beautiful picture!

This is Sophia, the youngest daughter.  She was vibrant and very excited to get her pictures taken!

This is my absolute favorite picture of Sophia!  I think the way she was looking down makes her look simply angelic. I did a black and white edit also, and I have to say as an unexpected capture, this turned out beautiful!  

As the photo session moved forward, I had to think of ways to keep both girls occupied during the session.  
Sophia wanted to go pick out a favorite toy, on her way back out of the house I snapped the picture!  How beautiful, and the background matches perfectly!
The sisters together....

  
These are just a few of the many photos I took during this photo-shoot.  I got many close-ups, black and white, and of course other favorites.  These are just the tip of the iceberg...

The photo shoot was very easy and A LOT of fun to do!  Defiantly a great way to end the summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment