Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Is NowUpon Us

Summer has quickly come to an end, and Autumn is quickly coming and going!  As fast as I noticed the beautiful colors on the trees starting to change, I have seen so many of them now off the tree and preparing for winter.

I recently have participated in taking some landscape photos for some fun, and to enjoy the scenery.

One of  our local news studios does a 'Photolink' share every Friday night of pictures taken during the week from viewers.  Since my photography class in the Spring I have been avid to get a photo up on the weekly slide show.  I can gladly say that in the last month I have had 2 pictures selected by the news station to air on TV.

Flower Photo Selected
A fall path.  The second selected picture.
  I've really been enjoying taking the photos, I have a fall session tomorrow!  I cannot wait...more pictures to come!  (including more fro this fall session shown above)

No comments:

Post a Comment