Friday, November 11, 2011

Some Friendly Fun!

Last weekend two of my good friend's asked me to do a photo-shoot for them, they had never experienced a personal photographer and were looking forward to the experience. 


First we picked our location, which was a local park that I had known of and gone to before.  Then we picked a date and time.  

My beautiful couple looking onto such gorgeous waters...

The beautiful Victoria...

This happened to be a total candid shot, what a beautiful smile she has!

Two friends enjoying the view.

A perfect Pose!


Just having fun....

I edited the photo to add a touch of color too the sky, but to bring out how happy the girls were.

Looking out...

Wonder what she's thinking about? Her future maybe?

A black and white edit of Victoria...

Another beautiful smile!

This photo shoot was such a blast!  Everyone was so relaxed, and so many photos were candid. 


Just think of how beautiful your pictures will come out!  For more information about this session, or one like it..contact me at DLWMPhotography@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment