Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What a Busy season it is....


Christmas has been such a busy season this year.  It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating Thanksgiving and all ready it is time for Christmas!

I'm sure  many people are baking cookies, wrapping gifts, putting up the tree and planning those special family gatherings. 

During this winter season, I had one Holiday Session and it was absolutely WONDERFUL!  The pictures were beautiful and I got to take pictures of two sisters. 

My husband officiated a nearby tournament and I was honored to capture some special sports photography of him.

Action Shot!

Blowing the whistle

Knowing his skills to perfection

Wrestling officials uniform

I also did a photo shoot of my kids for my holiday cards. 

Amazed by the tree!

Smiling for the camera!

Beautiful eyes!

Christmas Dress

The Holiday Photo I used for my cards

Smiling with the teddy bear!
This is just a demo of some of the Holiday Photos I've taken.  Be sure to contact me if you would like DLWM Photography to catch some special memories for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment