Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Photography Specail Febrary 2012

From February 1st to February 29th, 2012 ALL COUPLES WHO SCHEDULE THEIR SESSION (YOU DO NOT NEED TO GET ENGAGED OR MARRIED TO BE INCLUDED!) DURING THIS MONTH WILL RECEIVE A FREE CD WITH THEIR SESSION AS WELL AS 25% OFF ANOTHER SESSION TO USE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR OF 2012!  
My friend recently told me that she enjoyed getting her pictures taken by a personal photographer (me) because 'I got to get my picture taken without realizing it, I was able to be  myself and I don't feel as stiff as I would in a studio'.  Let me help to take your picture and capture that special moment between you and the one you love.  I like to get to know you and who you are getting your picture taken with and work with you on getting some amazing shots.
 Contact me today at DLWMPhotography@gmail.com! to schedule your session today!

No comments:

Post a Comment