Friday, March 2, 2012

February--the month to remember.

During this last month I have introduced a new link on both my website and Facebook page to allow clients to schedule a session thru your computer!  How much more convenient is that?  Simply click the 'BookNow' button and virtually schedule your appointment.  If you'd like a wedding consultation, please specify that in the scheduling process. 

Despite the advertisements  for couples, I only managed to schedule a few small sessions.  It also became difficult because our computer broke for one...and as the month went on, my husband and I visited Jim Thorpe, PA to help celebrate our 2nd anniversary.  The weekend was fun, but not as romantic as we thought it would be.  Pictures coming to the website soon! 

The second day of our weekend getaway, we received a call that my Grandfather had passed away on Sunday morning.  We continued our day as we originally planned, but we couldn't wait to get home and relax with the kids. 

The whole week after he passed our schedule was filled between work, the funeral dinner, and his viewing on the day of our Anniversary.  It was a big downer for us because we had planned to go out to dinner, at that point we were grateful to have the whole weekend together.  Although things were bad we expected that they would pick up....and they didn't always get better.  Due to unforeseeable circumstances, I was able to fully focus on my Photography

I am now hoping to open up to some more photo experiences in the Spring!  Including a historical tour of our town...

If you are interested in scheduling a session, email me at DLWMPhotography@gamil.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment