Thursday, April 21, 2011

Photography Class 101

There is one more week left of my Photography class, it has flown by! 

Last night we worked on sunset photography and let me tell you, it was a WONDERFUL experince!  The lighting was beautiful...all colors of the rainbow!  It also wasn't too cloudy or too rainy (actually it wasn't rainy at all for a change!).  If anyone wants pictures I highly reccomend getting pictures taken during the sunset.  From about 5pm till about 7pm right now in Mid-April.  From the time the sun in above so high in the sky till it totally sets the lighting it just georgous..I could just go on!  I plan to upload some pictures later....

We worked on getting pictures of tree buds, and some neat things of nature.  I got many pictures of shapes, as well as close ups of a fense, and flowers..even some new grass buds! 

I wish I could have had a couple there willing to participate in a photography shoot.  Even though it was a simple place such as a field, it worked magic as the sunset.  The closer you look around there are many props!  Not a nature person?  Sports complexes and high school statiums work wonders for sports fans.  We could dress you up in your faveorite team and maybe paint your face with a faveorite number of your player...put you in the stands and capture the joy of watching your faveorite team!  There are just so many ideas to do...that's the one thing I LOVE about photography.  You could be creative as you want, and it doesn't take a lot of time to learn.  I started in September of 2010 and started with this class in March.  I also read books like 'The Joy of Digial Photography' and 'The New Joy of Digital Photography' and read the book 'digital camera's and photography for dummies' also accompanied by a DVD.  The learning is endless and once you get an eye for it, it's not hard to follow suite. 

Since my start in September, by December I did a photo shoot at my cousin's wedding. What a learning experince!!! I have to say, my cousin LOVED how the pictures came out and I was able to get somewhat creative even though I was just a guest.  I also have been taking pictures of wedding cakes for people.  I got a new realtive's wedding cake, my cousin's, and a neighbor.  There is so much to do as a photographer your possibilities are endless! 

If you are interested in Modeling for me for a free session and free photos!...you know how to contact me.  DLWMPhotography@gmail.com

Yes, there will be a model release form included! 

Want some of your faveorite recipies captured for a recipie book?? I am also doing food photography!


So with that..I will leave you with I hope to upload some pictures before Easter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment