Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring is in the Air!

Over the weekend, my photography got a new addition to the family.  I finally purchased a tri-pod!

I also managed to get some new pictures!  Using my new tri-pod of course.

A lovely daffodil....Look at the colors!  Purely amazing...this definatley tells you that it is spring!  This was obviously used with the tri-pod.  It kept the camera steady and the picture nice and crsip....



A close up of a daffodil.  Yes, this was taken with the tri-pod.  Portraits of people can also be taken with a tri-pod.



Work with the tri-pod is simply amazing. You can capture beautiful things and have a steady hand. 

This is a fine example of portrait photography with a tri-pod.  This is a picture used in my photography class...look at how sharp and crisp this picture is. 

I know I haven't really written much as far as I usually do...this gives you a taste of what I have been focusing on.  I know I have A LOT of photos in the Macro setting (aka 'close ups'), but I plan to expand more over the upcoming weeks of other things.


No comments:

Post a Comment