Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer in full swing!!

Summer is quickly passing by, I can hardly believe that we are almost halfway through July and will soon be into August.  Back to school shopping, labor day weekend, and the start of the beautiful fall season (yikes!)

I recently have been getting into some more serious work as far as my photography goes.  I was very fortunate to be the lucky photographer at my sister-in-law's one year anniversary party, and to top it off I was able to do some basic couple photography with the lovely couple.  (waiting for some model release signatures before I post some pictures...)

Since then a good friend of mine is in need of some family and couple portraits.  When she found out about my sister-in-law and saw her photo's online she was thrilled with the idea at getting her photos done on a budget and in a timely fashion.  I am so excited to have another photo shoot, not only will I be photographing her and her wonderful boyfriend but I will also be photographing her family and children. 

I still am avidly furnishing my skills as your personal photographer.  I have just completed a book on 'People Photography', and a book on "How to Photograph Children". 

Here is an update of some recent work of mine:
Daddy and baby...cuddling quietly.

An example of Portrait Photography

A child's joy..riding on the swing.

More pictures still to come...but it's been a busy few weeks at DLWM Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment