Friday, June 17, 2011

Help! We need some photo shoot ideas!

During the last week or so, I've been doing my research on helping others find a 'theme' for their photo shoot. 

What kind of theme do we pick???

That is a very good question!  Themes could be just about anything!!!

I had a distant relative get engaged last year and she did her Engagement photo shoot at her school where she met her, now husband...it was a neat idea, her and her fiance wore school colors and went to different places of the school.  For example, the fiance was a football player and I believe she was a soccer places..so they went to the football stadium as well as a ticket booth for the soccer field.  I didn't get to do the photo shoot (although I'm sure I would have loved it!) because it was 10+ hours away, but after seeing the pictures it was such a cute idea. 

School themes are always a good choice, as well as they give you a lot of options of places to go to as well as bring back a few memories.

What other themes are out there???

I've seen some city photo shoots, and you can choose to dress alike (although if you are getting your picture taken solo you don't have to worry!), or you can choose different aspects of the city.  Such as a magazine stand, a bus station, or near a busy street. 

In the time spent reading about photography, some colors go well with different themes.  School colors are always easy.  In a deep green background, I've seen families wear white (which can work well if you don't have too busy of a background) as well as some pastel colors (which tend to be a favorite of mine). 

I've recently heard of people doing movie themes for weddings, showers, and of course parties.  I most frequently have heard about the 'Twilight' saga theme(s), so I'm sure any fan can have a 'Twilight' themed photo shoot.  The books can even be used as props!  I can see a girl holding a 'Twilight book' and a boyfriend looking behind her, either at her or down at the book with her....

There is just so many ideas, the themes are endless! 

There is just as many ideas for solo photo shoots as well!  Just think of some favorite things and find a location and 'BAM" you got yourself a photo shoot..just schedule a day and time with me...

In my travels I've found some wonderful areas for some nice photo shoots!  I can't even begin to describe some of the sights I've seen...

As always, let DLWM Photography help you make some memories...

E-mail me today!

DLWMPhotography@gmail.com 
(after your e-mail, I will give you my  number to reach me to discuss more photo details!)

No comments:

Post a Comment