Tuesday, June 21, 2011

How can hiring a Photographer (other than for a wedding) help you in your day to day life???

Over the last few weeks, I have been proposed the question, 'How can a Photographer help you in your day to day life?'.

A Photographer can help a person in their everyday life for a few simple reasons.

Firstly, the photographer can grow as your life changes.  For example, you can have the same photographer work with you for your senior pictures, then a few years later take pictures for an engagement (unless of course you would like to do a  photo session as a solo or aka 'inspirational session' or 'couple session'), then follow up for the wedding and then probably a few years later you will be available to help with baby photos.  From my experience being a parent, you want those times treasured. 

How else can a photographer help me, other than just for 'family moments'?

I've questioned myself this many times..but as I have developed as a photographer, and thru the many books I've read you can hire a photographer for anything you  may need.

For example, now that summer has officially approached us I have found that many people in the area have put their houses up for sale 'For Sale by Owner'.  Since I"m sure they don't have internet connections to sites dealing with realty , I"m sure that they need pictures of their house done for advertising their homes.  As well as to give guests to take home who are shopping for homes.

Another thing you may need a photographer for is if you would like to be a model...obvious why, you need MANY pictures for your profile, as I"m sure everyone knows.

Now onto my favorite opportunity...upcoming chef's, or just home cooks.  From watching one of my favorite channels 'The Food Network', many people want pictures of their signature dishes.  Whether it be for a family recipe book, trying to enhance their cooking experience, as well as trying to become a chef.  They always need pictures of the food they cook.

Why not hire someone with a professional camera to get those picture needs?

I have taken what I have learned in my 'Composition of Photography class' and applied it to everyday life.  I pull out my camera on every occasion, as well as work hard to find new settings and backgrounds as well as discover new lands for easy access photo sessions.  For example, tonight I found a great background!  I didn't have my camera on my phone or my real camera available (sorry...) but I plan on putting my idea into action within the next few days...

As always e-mail me at DLWMPhotography@gmail.com!

Let me help create memories for generations today!

No comments:

Post a Comment