Saturday, June 11, 2011

More pictures to talk about!

Last weekend, I did some 'in-the-field' work.  I traveled a good distance and was very pleased at some of the results I had found along the way.  I was hoping that I would be able to get some people to do photographs with, as well as get some awesome landscape pictures! 

As it ended up, running into people was harder than it was (our paths just did not cross much with other people as I originally thought).  In some places where I did run into other people, would have just been awkward to start taking pictures of people.  It would be awkward to walk around a grocery store asking people for pictures now wouldn't it?

I furnished up some skills, and tried to find some unique things to take pictures of (since other people were out of the picture).  I think if time were on my side, other people defiantly would have participated  knowing that photography has been a fascination all my life, and I really have started trying to share my talent over the last year. 

Isn't this just beautiful!?!

Couldn't help but think that this was something interesting to get a picture of.

So pretty!  Pictures tell it all!

This looks just so peaceful and relaxing...

I can totally see an engagement or couple session here, the woods were SO GREEN and the dirt path just made it enchanting!

I fell in love with this building..it was built in the late 1800s.

A troubled sky..



Thankfully, although getting a picture of people didn't work out..the animals certainly didn't mind getting their picture taken!


As you can tell, there were wonderful things to pull the camera out for!  I enjoyed the scenery..all of which is in the 50 mile radius available.  In the photo where there was the river flowing and blue sky with clouds behind it (Picture 1), there was a cute castle that gave some shade and I could totally see a couple sitting inside of the castle posing for pictures in front of this gorgeous landscape!  Had someone else had been there, I would have totally gotten a picture..it was just that awesome!


To schedule a photo session today e-mail DLWMPhotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment