Monday, June 27, 2011

People Photography

Over the last few weeks, I have been working on Portrait Photography.  As well as continuing with my landscape pictures.

A few weeks ago I was in a local bookstore and came across 2 different books, each on two different subjects.  How to Photograph people, as well as children.  There has been so much information available on the subjects I can hardly believe it!  The books alone are helping me be more creative in my photography sessions.

To kick off the Summer (or at lest the 4th of July holiday)..I'd l like to have free photo sessions and then anyone who helps out will get a 20% discount on their next session OR a photography package of their choice!

In the meantime I'm working hard, and I have 2 future sessions set up.

I can't wait to share more pictures!!!  More to come soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment