Saturday, June 18, 2011

Photo Ideas 101

Yesterday I wrote all about trying to get a 'theme' for a photo-shoot. 

What if I don't want to do a theme? But I still want some favorite things included.

The answer is simply, look for things that you like to do.  For example, while my hubby officiates for wrestling it is a great hobby where I can get some wonderful photo-opportunities. 

While you may also like your formal portrait photo session, or fun session (like the solo/inspirational photo shoot), it is just as much fun to have a casual photo-shoot.  A good idea is to find some hobby's you really like, and work on them during your session.  If you like painting, maybe I can take you outside to a picnic table while you work on a painting....again, the opportunities are endless!  Just think of some hobby's and run away with ideas, or ask me and we can plan your session down to the minute!  It's just that simple...



I will leave you with some beautiful pictures taken over the last week....the sky is just gorgeous and easily included in any background (weather permitting of course).  I found that a good time for a photo session is about 3 hours before sunset...the lighting is great, as well as the colors, and you can work easily for about 5 hours getting some great shoots (as well as fitting in as  many as about 3 different locations during that time).

What more can I say I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!

DLWMPhotography@gmail.com   to schedule an appointment today!

No comments:

Post a Comment